For a major portion of my life, I have journaled daily, writing down my activities, thoughts, reactions, and ideas. Journaling is a very valuable way to stay in touch with yourself and document growth.
In the TOOLS section, you can learn more about journaling, but here are a few tips:
– Get a journal and/or inspiration notebook
– Do Daily
– Start with 5 minutes and incrementally increase the time to your goal.
– Be aware of the thoughts that come up in your mind.
– Observe, no judgement. (This will take time, keep at it and notice the changes.)
– Feel what emotions come up.
– Notice inner voice.
– Visualize intentions.
See where journaling takes you.